torsdag 14 januari 2016

Small haul from Freedom Makeup London

Here's a new little haul and this one is from Freedom Makeup London which is a sister company to Revolution Makeup. Both of these are UK brands and I ordered this makeup from Freedom Makeup website. Freedommakeuplondon.com

So here is what I got and I also have a quick rating for the products.

Lips; Pro Butter - Cats Whiskers. Creamy and quite sheer. A everyday tinted lip balm.  4/5.

Eyes; Pro 10 Eyeshadow Palette - Bare (limited edition). Very pigmented and easy to blend. Reminds me of Urban Decay Naked 1 palette in the terms of the shades. 4.5/5
Mono eyeshadow - Smolder 214
Mono eyeshadow - Nude 206
Mono eyeshadow - Gilded 220
Mono eyeshadow - Gilded 219
All of the mono eyeshadow are extremely pigmented and creamy. Just touching them is like a o m g moment. These are by far the best eyeshadow I have in my collection. And I have a "few" eyeshadow 😁   5/5

Face; Pro Studio Anti-shine Fixing spray. Like the spray, it's like a thin mist. 4.5/4.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar